Its that time again! Join Jen for more!
Okay, lets see if we can get this done in ten minutes or less…..
1. Go here and split a gut laughing. I personally am waiting with bated breath until the next season of Downton Abbey comes out. Read it through, and I’m sure you’ll agree.
2. Got all our curriculum ordered this week and we’ll be hittin’ the books soon. Kinda excited and kinda scared. It’ll be awesome.
3. The boys are dogsitting for the neighbor this week, but since they were asleep this morning, Katie pounced on the opportunity to get a share of the doggie payday and I took her over to do doggie duty. Can I just say, there is NOTHING as inspiring as going to someone else’s house to make you want to redo your entire house?? This woman has decorated her house in such a super cute, covered in awesome pics of her kiddoes way that I’m stealing all of her ideas. Some day, she’s going to stop in our house for something and look around and get totally freaked out realizing she’s in a parallel universe because doesn’t her house have the exact same chipped painted furniture and the distressed photos…. at least the kids in the pictures will be different. Promise.
4. Ack. Ten minutes have elapsed. Lets see…..
5. Hey! Its Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-a. Guess what we’re going later….
6. Guess which blogger’s little boy set a bed on fire?? This one! No more smoking in bed for that kid…. (kidding…)
7. Wow, this is tough today. I need to get back on the writing bandwagon. Have a great weekend, everyone! 🙂