1. I bought cherries the other day and it turns out the kids LOVE them which is so cool, but they like to wander around the house with them which is NOT cool and I just went to use the powder room and apparently someone brought a handful in and now it looks like a crime scene in there which is SO NOT COOL.
2. I’m weaning Lilly which means I sat up with her from the time she usually wakes up to nurse in the middle of the night until four-freaking-o-clock in the morning on Tuesday night which was SO NOT COOL but because she loves me so much, Lilly slept all night long last night which has almost cemented her position as favorite, but not quite.
3. We took the kids to a living colonial farm last weekend, where there are actors pretending to be the family of nine living in a house that is smaller than my family room which is SO COOL which prompted a convo with me and the hubs about building a log cabin on three gazillion acres of land which might not be cool, but when he assured me that this would be less than half an hour from town and with the ability to have plumbing and the UPS guy deliver things from Amazon, I decided it would be OH SO COOL to try that someday.
4. We caught the season premier of Duck Dynasty which was hysterically COOL, as always, but you can tell they’re trying now which just shows they’re going to jump the shark this season which is so NOT COOL and the fact that they did a vow renewal in the episode just like Jon and Kate and Honey Boo Boo and any other crap reality TV show made me so mad and that is NOT COOL.
5. James tested for his second brown belt last weekend which was very COOL and PASSED which is beyond COOL and tomorrow he graduates and gets his belt which is FREAKING AWESOME. (gotcha there, didn’t I? 😉 )
6. I always seem to fizzle out around take six and that’s just NOT COOL….
7. I really like the Cups song. That’s all.